Features and Enhancements
Email Customization, Invitations and Reminders are here!
- We’ve added new outbound emails: Invitations and Session Reminders
- There are three types of reminder emails: Session is starting soon, session is live now, and session is now available on demand
- Admins can schedule an unlimited number of pre-session reminder emails
- Invitations: Send an invitation to register for an event to an Audience List uploaded via the Admin Console at a scheduled time and date (Audience List previously titled Passcode List)
- Session Reminders: Send reminder emails to registered attendees for specific sessions through your Audience Lists
- Emails are created in the new Emails tab on the lefthand navigation bar once you have opened the editing modal. Learn how to create new emails !
- Scheduled emails can be edited or removed any time prior to the scheduled send date/time
- We have also added extensive email customization options including:
- The ability to edit all text field content
- Make font styling changes such as text color, size, bold, indent, italics, etc
- Link out to other content or sites
Learn more in our Help Center .
Locked Event Site URLs
- URLs will now be locked when publishing unless an Administrator or Editor specifically opts to edit it through the pencil icon located in the publishing modal
Text Color Customization Modal
- Admins can now add color options through the Theme tab under Custom Editor Colors. Custom colors will then be available for us in the content editor pop-ups.
- The Moderation panel will now display the live video feed for sessions utilizing the native player