Once you're in Allhands, you can manage the show settings in a variety of ways. In this article, we'll show you how to access your show settings, change your show settings,
Accessing Show Settings
When you login to your Allhands account, click into the user profile and select show settings; this is where you'll see your Allhands' specific settings.
Managing Show Settings
In the show settings, you have the ability to edit multiple aspects of your show.
- Show availability: Edit your show as a public or private show
- Channels: Toggle on and/or change agenda icon and title
- Agenda: Toggle on and/or change agenda icon and title
- Catalog: Toggle on and/or change catalog specific settings such as catalog title, product title, icon, catalog format, catalog icon, show product count
- Video: Edit your video title and icon
- Email Notifications:
- Feed: Turn the Feed toggle on; edit the title and icon; and turn on video questions, written questions and anonymous questions
- Password: Change temporary password
- Moderation type:
- Enable full moderation: all user content will be sent to moderator to review
- Enable smart moderation: only suspicious content will be send for review and no moderation
- No moderation: all user content is published without approvals from the moderator
- Session branding: Change session branding background; update or add policy agreement and have the option to turn it on or off
- Languages: Chose a different language from the multi languages provided in the platform.
- To enable the language across the platform you must toggle the language "on"