Follow these simple troubleshooting steps to take the guesswork out of getting presenters in to Greenroom.
If you're having trouble accessing a Greenroom, there are some things you can do to troubleshoot this issue. In this article, we'll show you what these steps are.
If you're having trouble accessing a Greenroom, below is a list of actions to take that will help get you up and running.
- Log off your VPN if you/your company has one.
- Close all unnecessary programs and reboot your computer.
- It's best practice to minimize the amount of browser tabs open.
- Ad blockers can interfere with Greenroom. Be sure to turn off ad blockers
- Make sure you have enabled your camera and mic through your operating system (For more information, click here)
- Check your Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser settings to make sure you're allowing access to greenroom.brand.live
If you're accessing the Greenroom as a presenter, you have the option of joining the Greenroom through the Brandlive Greenroom iOS app. For more information on the presenter app, click here.
If your personal or corporate network implements a firewall, please ensure that the following endpoints are not being blocked. You will likely need to work with your company's IT team if you are being blocked on your corporate network.
*.brandlive.com *.brnd.live *.brand.live *.tokbox.com *.opentok.com brandlive-upload.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com fonts.gstatic.com
All traffic is on https and wss (websockets) on port 443.