If you're having trouble using your screen share, it may be an issue within your computer's settings. In this article, we'll show you how to troubleshoot your screen share settings and perform a screen share refresh on an Apple computer.
Screen Share Refresh
- Open “System Preferences”
- Click on “Security and Privacy”
- Scroll down and click “Screen Recording”
- Check box for your preferred browser (Firefox or Chrome)
- This will prompt a browser restart. Be sure to restart your browser for your settings to refresh.