Firewall settings can affect website and video viewing on the Brandlive platform. Firewalls can reside on a local machine and/or on a corporate network. Before watching an event, we recommend updating your firewall settings. If you are on a corporate network, you will likely need to contact your IT department.
- All content from *.brandlive.com and *.brand.live
Video Streaming Information:
- Allow all incoming traffic from brandlive.com and 3f3ccfd20ef6.us-west-2.playback.live-video.net
- Outgoing UDP destination port 53 to your name server or any IP for domain name resolution (DNS)
- Outgoing TCP destination port 80, 443 to any IP (WEB)
- Outgoing TCP destination port 1935 to any IP (RTMP is used to deliver the stream)