Event pages consist of modules that allow you to completely customize your event. In this article, we'll go in-depth about what modules you are, plus explain what the different module types are.
- Module Content Types
Module Content Types
Navigation allows you to adjust the layout. You can select whether you have a "Sticky Header," meaning the header is fixed to the top of the page when scrolling. You can also customize the site menu in the navigation bar by adding or removing buttons, customizing button text, and adding a URL or linking each button to a section of your event.
Main Event Banner
The main event banner is the first module on your landing page that introduces viewers to your event and provides high-level information about it. You can customize the image, layout, headline text, subline text, and the CTA button text.
The speakers module is where you can highlight guest speakers, MC’s and hosts featured during your event. You can customize the section name, layout, section color or background image, section text, headline text, subline text, edit speakers, and add speakers.
To add speakers:
- Upload a photo, add first name, last name, and job title.
- You can also opt to add a description, related sessions, speaker attributes, and their social handles.
The agenda section is where your individual sessions are displayed. You can customize the section name, layout, section color/background image, section text, headline text, subline text, add sessions, and more. Depending upon the nature of your event, your attendees can sort sessions by available languages or tracks.
About is a section where you can add information about your venue, mission, purpose, and more. You can customize the section name, headline text, subline text, image, and section color/background image.
The products section is where you can display products for sale. You can customize the section name, headline text, subline text, and section color/background image.
To add products:
- Search for an existing product within the pop-up window and select it.
- You can create new products by selecting "Create Product" within the pop-up window and adding the product title, description, upload a photo, purchase price, sale price, purchase URL, add CTA button text, and optional product attributes such as color or size.
The videos section is where you can add videos that help support your event and tell your story. You can customize the section name, headline text, subline text, and section color/background image. You can upload or add a video from your content gallery (.mp4 files up to 5 GB), link to videos (from YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, Mixcloud, Dailymotion, or Twitch), or employ an embedded iframe (copy & paste the code of embed HTML code).
The sponsors section is where you can highlight the organizations that are supporting your event by displaying their logos. You can customize the sponsor section name, layout, section color/background image, section text, headline text, subline text, add/remove sponsor logos, and create new sponsors.
To add a sponsor:
- Add the sponsor name, description, and upload an image (allowed filetypes are .jpg, .png, and .gif, and up to 10MB).
- Option: enable a customizable CTA button with a link to an event section, event page, or external URL.
The callout section is a way to prominently feature content for users and direct them to take a specific action. You can customize the section name, layout, section color/background image, section text, headline text, subline text, and CTA button.