Scheduled for release Sept 9th @ 9pm
- Independent Greenroom License Support
For clients that have a greenroom license without another Brandlive product, there is a supported login environment that allows room creation, as well as channel name & icon assignment.
- Responsiveness for small screen sizes
The dashboard/home view was previously not displaying well for users with small screen sizes. It now dynamically shrinks/grows so that all buttons are accessible.
- "New Events" Support
Greenroom now works seamlessly with the new Events product. Streaming, room creation, etc.
- Screensharing Prompt
Before, when a screen share was within a shot, the user wasn't prompted to initiate their screen share until the shot went live. Now, the screen share prompt occurs 1 shot BEFORE, so that the presenter has time to initiate their screen share before going live
- Program feed hides mouse The mouse was showing in the /stream/ view. it is now hidden!
- "Go Live" button now matches the new "greenroom red" color.
- "unsupported device" splash screen now shows for certain android devices which were not seeing it previously.
- "Create Account" page, and Cam/Mic selector is no longer running off page for devices with smaller screens.
- Deleted moderated chats are no longer showing in the chat preview.
- Live broadcast counter is no longer resetting at the 1 hour mark.
- Delete shot confirmation modal now reflects the accurate shot you're deleting
- Uninitiated screen shares now show the red badge saying "screen share missing" similar to missing live feeds.