If you're having trouble accessing a Greenroom, there are some things you can do to troubleshoot this issue. In this article, we'll show you what these steps are.
If you're having trouble accessing a Greenroom, below is a list of actions to take that will help get you up and running.
- Log off your VPN if you/your company has one.
- Close all unnecessary programs and reboot your computer.
- Work from a home computer if you have access to one, or a partners/kids; while this solution is not ideal, it may help you diagnose whether you are experiencing a network issue surrounding your IT departments configurations.
- Disconnect from external monitors and make sure you have only one Chrome Browser tab open.
- Check your Chrome or FireFox browser settings to make sure you're allowing access to greenroom.brand.live
If your personal or corporate network implements a firewall, please ensure that the following endpoints are not being blocked. You will likely need to work with your company's IT team if you are being blocked on your corporate network.
*.brandlive.com *.brnd.live *.brand.live *.tokbox.com *.opentok.com brandlive-upload.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com fonts.gstatic.com
• All traffic is on https and wss (websockets) on port 443.