You can manage which libraries you see by using the filter called Filter by Audience, located on the top right hand side of the page. This button will filter the libraries shown, based on the audience assigned to that library.
To see the full list of libraries, simply click the button again (which now says the audience name) and click 'Clear Audience Filter.'
Using Libraries as Home Page
For each channel you have in Brandlive, a URL will be assigned for that channel. For example http://mychannel.brand.live. You can choose to have this URL load any of your Library pages as a “home” page.
To do this, go to the Libraries page in the admin console. From the Libraries list, locate which library you want to use as your homepage. Click on the menu icon () in the upper right corner of the box. Click Set as Home Page.
You will know your library is set as your homepage when you see a notification in the bottom right of the library box. Click the information icon to reveal your clickable URL to open the home page.
If you would like to remove a library from being your home page, click on the menu icon () in the upper right corner of the library box you previously set as your homepage. Click Remove as Home Page.
Targeting Libraries to Audiences
To target a library to an audience:
- Find your library on the Libraries page.
- Click the menu button (three dots) in the upper right of the box to show the menu. Then click Edit to access the visual library editor.
- Now click the Settings button at the top right of the library page. Scroll down the bottom section called Require Profile Sign-in.
- Toggle on Require Sign-in. Doing this will show a list of audiences you have previously created.
- Select audiences you would like to share this library with.
- Click the green Save button at the top right of the screen when you are done.