Creating an Account
Brandlive isn’t just for brands; anyone can sign up for a Brandlive account! You can do so by visiting https://home.brand.live or by downloading the mobile app, which is available for iOS and Android.
Signing up gets you a basic user account, which allows you to browse brand channels and watch their events.
Sign up via the Web, iOS, or Android
Once you arrive at https://home.brand.live or the mobile app home page, click (or tap) the “Create an Account” button, where you’ll be asked for your name and email address. This can be a personal or business email address, but we recommend you use the one at which you want to be notified about new Brandlive content. Next, you’ll be asked to set a password.
If you are on the web and interested in becoming a Brandlive customer, simply check the “Become a Customer” box while signing up for your free account, and a Brandlive sales representative will contact you via email.
Sign up With Your Social Account
You are also able to sign up for Brandlive via social, by using Facebook, Google, Twitter, or LinkedIn to create an account.
Tap any of the social icons you see below the “Create an Account” form and a window will open, asking you to sign in. This will gather your profile information, and your Brandlive account will be created.
If you sign out, you can always sign back in using the same method you used to sign up. This time, just click the Facebook, Google, Twitter, or LinkedIn logo on the sign in screen.
If you want to change any of your profile information, it’s important to know that you must do it in Brandlive. Changing your profile information in Facebook, Google, Twitter, or LinkedIn will not update your information in Brandlive.
Sign up on Event and Library pages
If you are invited to an event or library but don’t have a Brandlive account, you can create one from the same page if registration is required.
If registration is not required, click the “Sign into Brandlive” button on the upper right corner of the page to show the Sign In and Create Account options. From there, the process is similar as described above.
Verifying Your Email Address
If you sign up directly with Brandlive (not via a social channel), you will be sent an email requiring you to verify your email address before you can continue using Brandlive. Click the link in the email to verify your address and finish the signup process. Note: If you sign out on mobile before you verify your address, you will not be able to sign back in until you verify it.
How to Create a Profile
This section includes step-by-step instructions on how to create a Brandlive account, otherwise referred to as a Brandlive profile.
- To get started, visit Brandlive Home to start the account creation process.
- You have two options:
- Create an Account with Brandlive. Proceed to step number 6.
- Create an Account using your social account. Proceed to step number 3.
- To create an account using one of your social accounts, click on one of the four icons:
- A window will open, asking you to sign in. This will gather your profile information, and your Brandlive account will be created. If you have any questions on this process, please read the section above called “Sign up With Your Social Account.”
- You will be automatically signed in. You are ready to go!
- To create an account with Brandlive, click the Get Started button on the right hand side under the Create an Account section.
- Enter in your first and last name, as well as your email address. Click Sign Up.
- Create a password. This password must be a minimum of 8 characters, contain at least 1 lowercase letter as well as 1 uppercase letter, and include at least 1 number. Click Create Password.
- If you are interested in becoming a customer of Brandlive, be sure to turn on the selection for Yes, I’m interested. If not, click No Thanks, Create Account.
- Your account has been created. Check your email for a link to verify your account. Please note, if you skip this step, you will not be able to sign in. Look for the email that looks like this:
- Click Verify Email.
- You will be directed to a page like the one below. Click Sign Into Brandlive.
- You have now been directed back to Brandlive Home. This time, you will sign in using the left hand of the screen. Enter in your email and password to sign in.
- If you were given a link to an event or course page, please visit that page to access that event or course.
Once you’re signed in, you will see your profile picture (also known as an avatar) on the upper right corner of every Brandlive page. If you have not set an avatar yet, you will see your initials in a colored circle instead.
Click on your avatar to access the drop-down menu, which displays your account information and options to help you navigate around the Brandlive platform: Brandlive Home, My Account, Support, and Sign Out. If you are a brand administrator, you will see an additional menu item called Admin Console.
Here is a brief overview of these navigation options:
Brandlive Home - This is where you will find your Brandlive content such as registered events, previously viewed libraries and products, and courses that have been assigned to you. Learn more about Brandlive Home
My Account - Go here to manage your profile information, change your password, update your avatar, and more. Learn more about Account Management
Support - You guessed it! The Support option will bring you back here.
Sign Out - This will end your current session with Brandlive, but you will remain registered for your events.
Admin Console - If you are a Brandlive customer or brand administrator, this is where you will go to create and manage events, audiences, libraries, and courses. Learn more about Customer Administration
Next article: Viewing Events