1. Do not panic. You should be able to get the channel live in just a few minutes by taking some basic steps.
2. Navigate to Gear icon > Streaming and check your streaming endpoint. If you have entered in an RTMP destination that's not the default Brandlive Events platform, this is the most likely point of error. Check for extra spaces or mismatched copy/pastes.
3. If a broadcast quickly goes into the "Error" state, a mismatched RTMP Address & Stream Key are likely the cause.
4. If your greenroom remains in the "Getting Ready" state for 5+ minutes, navigate to the cog wheel in the top right corner, then to the "Streaming" sub-tab. Scroll to the bottom, and you'll see a "Reset Broadcasting" button. After pressing this button, you'll want to allow an additional 5 minutes for the new server to initiate. You're likely to see the red "Go Live" state appear once the reset has concluded.
4. If a broadcast remains in "starting broadcast" state for more than 3 minutes, something has gone wrong. You have the option to hover over the "starting broadcast" button to click "Cancel Broadcast", highlighting a gold button. Once you've canceled the broadcast, you can go back into your streaming settings to double-check your RTMP destination.